Earlier this year I decided to revamp my brand (see more here). This revamp also required new headshots of course! So I researched and spoke to some makeup artist friends to find the flawless makeup for a picture perfect face. I personally tried these five products that did create the faultless look I was looking for.
I've been pretty dedicated to NARS products for quite some time so of course they made the top 5. Note there is no particular order to the products.
1. The NARS Radiant Concealer works great; you just have to make sure to put in on moderately and apply with a concealer brush.
2. Make Up Forever High Definition Microfinish Powder finishes your makeup perfectly. It leaves a "Photoshop" finish but again needs to be applied lightly or else you will get a cake finish.
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is by far the best product I've ever owned. It literally makes your eyeshadow, whether cream or powder, stick to your lids for the entire day. On top of it, it creates a nice smooth base for your shadow.
4. NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer - Oil-Free. This preps your face perfectly leaving a smooth surface prior to putting on your foundation. It also prevents it from melting so to speak.
5. Make Up Forever High Definition Foundation goes on as a cream but has highlighting powder finish.
There you have it. The 5 products will make you picture perfect for you e-session to your wedding day.
Ok so maybe it had something to do with my awesome friend Isabella from Ella Photography who took my pictures. You decide for yourself!
1. NARS Radiant Concealer $34 // 2. Make Up Forever High Definition Microfinish Powder $39 // 3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion $24 // 4. NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer - Oil-Free $39 // 5. Make Up Forever High Definition Foundation $49